Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Day 10

Combat 45

Sleep. How I wanted to sleep in so badly this morning. I don't know why, but I was exhausted. Guess I've just been busier than I thought, and that was my body's way of telling me to rest. I always remember this motivational video/speech I've seen on youtube by Arnold Schwarzenegger about his keys to success, and one of them involves working for 18 hours a day, and that  you need to sleep for 6 hours. When someone questioned him about sleeping for 6 instead of 8, he said "sleep faster and harder". I need to learn how to do this, I could use the extra 2 hours per day. 

I was kind of sluggish through the beginning of the workout, really was just tired. I did have my cup of coffee so that helped about 12 minutes in, and I started going. Regardless, the workout is in the bag, and I have earned my rest day tomorrow!

Everyone, if you're finding this blog, know that I am not a fit person. Yet. I'm more fit than I was when I started, that's for sure. If you are new to any workout program, especially a beachbody one, let me know and I'll do my best to help you out. Support is key to getting through any workout program!

Keep it real and stay with the fight!
Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment