Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Day 37

HIIT 1: Power

I hate burpees.

I suck at them, my hips do not like them, and because of my body weight, they are incredibly difficult. I would MUCH rather substitute this workout with Pump and Burn from Les Mills Pump, however I am doing my best to do these. If I had one glaring criticism for LMC, it's that the HIIT workouts have too many burpees. Granted, for those that are at a level of fitness that their bodies can take it, they are a KILLER full body movement that burns a SERIOUS amount of calories.

I don't quit...I try the burpees.

I still suck at them, but I do not give up.

They are probably the worse burpees on the planet, and I may only get 1/2 to even 1/3 of the burpees in that they do on the DVD, but I try.

Everything else is great. Weights, squats, really doing well.

Burpees...oy.

Kia Kaha!
Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment