Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Day 17

Combat 30
Short and sweet, been a long day. Good workout, my right hamstring was very tight so I had to pull back kicks on that side so I prevent injury. Was good and sweat soaked from the workout, and I mixed it up a bit by doing the workout first thing (aka before breakfast) so I used energy that I had already in the body rather than calories I had taken in recently.

Tomorrow is rest day, so more than likely my next update will be coming on Friday.

I really want to try the Beachbody Coaching Opportunity again, but I keep telling myself that I can make that decision after my 60 days are up for LMC. 43 more days to go!!! Seems like yesterday I started with 60 days left to go!

Stay with the fight!
Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment