Rest Day/Combat 45/HIIT 1: Power
Been a busy end to the week, so just a quick update. Rest day was nice and restful as usual!
Combat 45 was terrific, lots of punching, kicking, and sweating! What a wonderful exercise day for that!
I even had a nice massage that day, after the workout. My therapist found some good and tender spots, especially my left IT band...painful!
HIIT 1: Power was tough. My right hip locked up (2nd time this has happened) and I don't know if it was a cramp or what, but it was quite painful and I couldn't do the burpees. I did the weightlifting and squats before that, and did the floor work...but I couldn't extend out in the burpees. I have to remind myself that there will be TONS more burpees and other exercises in the future, to NOT injure myself. So, here's to the next day!!
Rest day again for tomorrow, and then it's off to pure cardio week (all combat based workouts this upcoming week)!!
Keep it real!
Dustin
No comments:
Post a Comment