Saturday, April 11, 2015

Day 20

HIIT 2: Plyo

No energy.

That has been how I've felt for the whole day. Let's start off with the fact that I have had a horrendous time the past two days trying to fall asleep, and it has been draining. Couple that with the fact that the workouts are getting more intense by adding 2 days of Combat 60 this week, and we have an exhausted version of myself trying to dredge through each day.

I did my workout today.

It was not pretty. It was extremely modified due to my legs being shot from the day before and coupled with the lack of energy, it was just difficult to bring it.

I did my workout today.

I sweated, my heart rate went up, and I exercised. Have I done better with that workout? I believe so. Could I have done better than I did today? No. I did my best, and forgot the rest.

I did my workout today.

That's all that matters. I brought myself to the workout, and that's what matters. I did my best, and that's what matters. I am better than I was 20 days ago, and that's what matters.

Keep showing up for the fight!

Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment