Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Day 24

Combat 30

I must admit, it was nice to have a day that my Combat was 30 mins. I was a bit more tired this morning, no real reason why other than maybe I was enjoying the rain and really just wanted to sleep in. I still was sweating during the workout, and my heart rate was up, so that's what matters is that I came to the workout and got it done!

Tomorrow is the infamous rest day! I'm almost to the halfway point with LMC, and I'm so excited!! I'm going to start looking into 3 program options for my next workout. I'm considering hybrid LMC/LMP so I can get some weight training in that is more than just 1 day a week with HIIT 1: Power that is in LMC. I'm also considering P90X, since I have ALWAYS wanted to be "that person" in the info-graphic that was saying "I brought it for 90 days, and look at my results". The other choice I'm debating is P90X3, since it is 30 minutes per day and is more "time manageable" than P90X. We shall see though, all I'm after is results!!

Here's to the future, and a healthier and re-invented "me"!

Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment