Combat 30 and Rest Day
Combat 30 went alright, just felt a little off during the exercise. Maybe my mind was elsewhere. I did have a job interview and graduate school work to have finished, so while I did feel I gave it a great effort during the workout physically, I don't feel I was 100 percent mentally engaged.
I did have a bit of a "cheat" meal, since we had family over for the NCAA Semifinals. Nothing too outlandish, but I did splurge on a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich, had some chips with hummus, and might have overeaten a bit with some not-so-bad food (turkey burger patties, sweet potato fries). Tried to clean it up a bit on my Rest Day today, we traveled for Easter with my girlfriend's family.
We shall see how everything held out with 2 days of not being totally in control with my meals.
Good news though, I'll know tomorrow about the interview results, and plus my new phone will be here in the mail! Woot!
Kia Kaha,
Dustin
No comments:
Post a Comment