Rest day was fun, went out on the town and enjoyed a day with the girlfriend. Went bowling, something physical yet not too strenuous. Had fun and ate lunch out with the mom's, had some grilled salmon and grilled veggies with guac and pico de gallo.
Today was the start of cardio week with LMC, so it began with Combat 30. Normally I have enjoyed coming back to this workout because it was an "ease back" type of day, but today was different. I don't know if I brought it harder or had better form, but I was spent on the workout! My upper abs were killing me, and my arms were shot. I think I must have brought it harder, because this was the least amount of breaks I've had to take during the workout. Getting stronger every day!
In some fun progress news, I am out of the 260's! While weight is not my only measurement for my health and fitness, it was nice to see that number move. I haven't been 250-something in forever!
Check out the sweat and I'll see you back here next time!
Dustin
![]() |
| Was a terrific workout today with Combat 30!! Figured I'd add graphics since I'm a photographer and whatnot! :-D |

No comments:
Post a Comment