Combat 30 / Rest Day (or was it?) / Combat 60
Ah, my last Combat 30. I remember it like it was just yesterday when this was the workout I started the program with, and now looking at the calendar this will be my last Combat 30 until the program is over. The workout was quick, intense, and successful. It's been quite busy this weekend as both Amanda and my birthday's were during those 3 days.
Rest day followed, however Amanda wasn't quite feeling doing her workout so I told her we could do it together! Since I didn't have a workout scheduled, we did the Pump and Burn from Les Mills Pump. Very nice to change it up, and I'm still sore today from that workout two days ago!
Yesterday was Combat 60, and let me tell you, I was NOT feeling working out. It was my birthday and I just wanted to do what I wanted to do, which was not workout. I got out of my head though and put in the disc and was actually feeling really strong after I got through the warm-up! All in all, it was one of my best Combat 60 workouts I've had!
Granted, because it was birthday weekend, my nutrition has not been as regimented as it usually has been, plus I've had some cake and pizza, so my weight hasn't tremendously gone down (hasn't gone up either, so I'm good with that!) but you have to live and enjoy special occasions!
Here's to later today, I'm supposed to have HIIT 1: Power on the docket for today!
Dustin
No comments:
Post a Comment