HIIT 1: Power
Wow. That was intense. I'm getting strong, and I can tell it in some of these workouts. The reason I can tell this is because I'm able to bring it a bit more intense than I have been during week 1. I increased the weight for the workout from 7.5 lb. dumbbells to 10 lb. During the workout I definitely fatigued, to the point where I actually saw those "stars", you know what I'm talking about. Those little starbursts that everyone sees when you pushed yourself and it's like miniature fireworks wherever you look. Crazy!! So, I know if anything I at least pushed it today! I did my best during the burpee section, however my arms were so fatigued (and this was also when I was seeing stars) that I had to be safe and take it easy. I slowed it down, and didn't stop.
That's always the key. Don't give up. Don't stop. Take a break, but don't all out stop.
Tomorrow is Combat 45. Right now I'm watching Combat 60 since those start next week! I'm drenched with sweat from this HIIT workout! Everyone have a terrific day!!
Kia Kaha,
Dustin
No comments:
Post a Comment