Friday, March 27, 2015

Day 4/5

Rest Day / HIIT 2: Shock Plyo

One thing I can definitely say that I needed and earned was my rest day on day 4! I'm so used to programs that have 6 or 7 days a week working you out, that to have 2 days off a week during LMC is just a blessing. It makes it so much better for muscle recovery for those of us (like me) who are rather out of shape and getting back into the groove of things!

Today I made it through the HIIT 2: Shock Plyo. Legs were killing me, and boy I was out of breath within the first 5 minutes! Modified, pushed, and even did some of the normal workout movements where my body permitted me! While it felt like such a long workout, at the end I was like "oh, it's already over?" and was grateful for the stretching as I am at the end of every workout!

Nutrition has been on point, need to go to the grocery store tomorrow and then meal plan again on Sunday!!

Everyone have a terrific weekend!

Stay with the fight,
Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment