Combat 30
Needless to say, that was overall fun, quick, and good for my body!!
As with anything new, there was some stumblin' and bumblin' on my part, however I did make it through the entire workout. At times, I had to stop as I got a slight bit lightheaded and needed to dial it back a bit and catch my breath. Chalk that up to being overweight and out of shape.
I've done Les Mills Pump before, which is basically weight-lifting at a crazy intensity level.
Les Mills Combat is reminding me a bit of Turbo-Jam and Turbofire, but with a lot more focus on the martial arts and less on the purely "kickboxing cardio" that Chalene brings to the table. Not that either is better than the other, but this seems to be locking with me a bit more. (At least, for today)
Nutrition is still going strong, glad I did prep my meals in advance as that helps out for the week. Now to just figure out how to get time to eat them. I do not get a break at work unless I have at minimum 7.5 hours scheduled, and usually I have 7 scheduled per day (30 minutes keeps me from having 30 minutes for a lunch...seem backwards to you too?). So, we will see how I do with eating at work. I'll get all of my meals in, albeit they may not be so evenly spaced as I would like.
Tomorrow is HIIT:Power. For those who have not run across this acronym, HIIT is High Intensity Interval Training.
Stay with the fight!
Dustin
No comments:
Post a Comment