Monday, March 30, 2015

Day 8

Combat 30

Exhausted. That's how I felt when I woke up this morning. I wanted to be up at 7, but forgot to set my alarm so I was up at 8. No big deal, right? So I make my breakfast and give it time to settle. While I'm waiting, my energy level is not changing. I am feeling so depleted. Maybe it was due to the yard work I did on my day off yesterday? I'll tell you, you don't realize how much your back and arms are involved in weed eating until you've done LMC for a week straight and then try to weed eat your whole yard!! 

So, I take a nap.

Get up at 10:15, and realize that the nap helped me ever so slightly. I made a cup of black coffee and popped in Combat 30, knowing that I needed to get my workout in and that there would be no more minutes added to the day, so I needed to quit waiting and start moving.

I don't know if it was the coffee or the nap.

I.
was.
pumped.

I went at that workout harder than I've done the past week. Granted, I fatigued a lot faster and had trouble finishing strong, but I did finish!!

It's nice to chronicle my journey through this. I haven't looked back at the older posts, but I know it will be a crazy read when it's all said and done. I am determined to finish this program. I've made it 2 weeks through my other Beachbody products and then had injury or something else get in my way of finishing.

I will finish.

Kia Kaha,  Stay with the fight,
Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment