Successful workout for day 2, albeit I'm rather sore from day 1. Specifically in the upper back, I guess from throwing all of those punches in Combat 30!
HIIT 1 actually is more like LMP, in that you do a good bit of weight training during the first half of the exercise; including dead lifts, bench press, and rows.
I had some troubles today, specifically my right hip locked up during some of the squats. I don't know if it was a cramp, a muscle that was just being overused, or something entirely different. I sat and tried to stretch it, massage it, and do what I could to make it feel better. I let the DVD run, because they were on exercises that I had to use my hips for (squat jumps) and I just couldn't squat. It finally alleviated and I took the rest of the workout with the modifier, making sure to do my best to avoid injury!
Workout all in all was good, I do enjoy the combat workouts more at the moment than the HIIT, but hey, it got my heart rate up, it worked out muscles, and I definitely feel it a good bit in my legs!
Day 3 is tomorrow, which is Combat 45.
The hardest part about tomorrow?
I have to wake up and do my workout about 3-4 hours earlier than I have been in the past few days. Here's to being up with the sun!
Stay with the fight!
Dustin
No comments:
Post a Comment